Monday, June 4, 2018

About Me

As for the humble author of this blog?  My real name is my own business.  You can call me Max West.  I was born on January 4, 1980 in New York City.  I grew up in the Ridgewood neighborhood of Queens and during the first half of the 1990s, lived in rural North Carolina.  I presently live in Fargo, North Dakota.

What do I do?  Besides doing this blog, I draw comics.  I draw an independent comic series, Sunnyville Stories, as well as a webcomic titled Tiffany & Corey (links are below).  I also write.  I've tried my hand at writing fiction and, as you can surmise, I do much blogging too.  My degree is in creative writing from Baruch College of New York City.

Be sure to check out my blog about my comics series Sunnyville Stories and my webcomic Tiffany & Corey.  If you like this blog, be sure to buy me a Ko-Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment