Tuesday, June 5, 2018

A Word on Copyright

While I have put a copyright page here on this Maple Town blog, I feel it important to stress this as well in a blog post.

Maple Town and Palm Town are NOT my creations nor do I have any connection with those who created/produced the show.  The copyrights and trademarks on this intellectual property belongs to their respective holders.  I make no claim to said copyrights/trademarks whatsoever.

I will be sharing screenshots from Maple Town and Palm Town, video clips (courtesy of video sites like YouTube) and pictures of various merchandise.  The purpose of these images and this site is for informational and educational purposes only; no infringement of any kind is intended to the rightful owners on the copyright/trademark on Maple Town.  I repeat - I make no claim to any copyright on the aforementioned work and this blog would fall under fair use.


No comments:

Post a Comment