Sunday, August 12, 2018

Maple Town Needs Your Help

This is a short blog post this week.  I'll have more episode commentaries and related blog posts next week.  But there is something I want to remind everyone.


The purpose of this blog is to document Maple Town and its sequel Palm Town for future generations.  In spite of all my research, there is only so much I can do or can uncover.

If you have any useful information about Maple Town - be it the English dub, any of the foreign dubs or the original Japanese - or if you are connected to the show in any way - working on the original or the dubs, involved in selling the show, voice acting, etc - feel free to comment on the blog or email me at mapletown(at)gmx(dot)com.

I can't do this alone.  I need help.  Any more information would be appreciated.

That's it for now.

Be sure to check out my blog about my comics series Sunnyville Stories and my webcomic Tiffany & Corey.  If you like this blog, be sure to buy me a Ko-Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment