Sunday, August 26, 2018

Brief Update 8/26/2018

Today, we have just a short update.  To all of you out there, I am sorry that there's been no update last week.  I have hit a snag.

The episode summaries and the gathering of screenshots is more work than I expected.  There will be some delays but there will be updates on Sundays...when I get to them.  Personally speaking, maintaining a blog on a regular schedule is tricky.  I may slip with updates but I will try at least to update this blog on a regular basis.

In addition to episodes summaries of Maple Town, I did plan to comment too on Palm Town, the voice actors and some of the merchandise of the Maple Town franchise.

One final note - I am still attempting to contact Rebecca Forstadt, the voice of Patty Rabbit, and may have succeeded.  I'll post again in the future about that.

That's it for today.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment